React Native and Flutter, albeit being the two similar facets of cross-platform app development, are always hailed as staunch rivals. Both help developers lessen the Time to Market (TTM) in shipping interactive business applications to clients and thereby improve productivity.
i) React Native :
• Uses :
Simple cross-platform apps
• Quick prototype applications
• Apps with simplified UI
• Apps that look nearly native with responsive UX using FlexBox
• Apps with reusable components
• Apps that operate with synchronous APIs
Popular apps that are made with React Native are:
• Facebook – Developed a supercharged, supportive mobile UI with simple navigation.
• Walmart – Improved user experience by building smooth in-app animations identical to native functionality.
• Bloomberg – Streamlined simple-to-access, personalized content for users with automatic code refreshing features.
• Instagram – Implemented push notification in the form of WebView without building navigation infrastructure.
• SoundCloud – Bridged the time gap between updates and patched versions simultaneously for iOS and Android.
• Wix – Achieved high speed and agility in the development of configurable navigations and screen options
Flutter is an open-source framework that functions with a language called Dart created by Google. It is commonly addressed as an enhanced UI toolkit that’s used to build cross-platform applications with a single codebase. It provides accessibility to develop expressive and flexible UI with native performance. Additionally, it is supported and contributed by a team of Google developers and the entire flutter community.
• MVP mobile applications
• Apps with material design
• Apps that function with OS-level features
• Advanced OS plugins with simple logic
• High-performance apps with Skia rendering engine
• Flexible UI with high-level widgets
• Reactivate apps with vast data integration
Popular apps that are made with Flutter are:
• Google Ads – Leveraged Dart packages, Firebase AdMob plugins, and static utility classes of Flutter to provide a portable user experience in iOS and Android.
• Tencent – Built a connected and shared device experience between users with multi-platform support with fewer than 5 developers.
• Alibaba – Created a single-tap navigation experience for all applications with high FPS and a single codebase.
• eBay – Leveraged complex and customized edge-powered AI features by integrating Flutter and Firebase to create autoML for eBay Motors.
• BMW – Developed high-performance user interfaces by using flutter_bloc for management.
• Reflectly – Migrated from React Native to Flutter and created quality data events with the StreamBuilder widget to improve data synchronization.
For more posts click here.
Comments are closed.